Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Great Place to Start!



This weekend was WONDERFUL! I was blessed by the presence of my dearest friend and sister, Ms. Beth Lang as we celebrated her soon to be, oncoming college graduation. It was a long trek, and incredibly busy- and we returned worn and weary- but with a renewed sense of connection with what we have been moved away from as well as a new blooming love in our hearts. I decided to take advantage of the inspiration gleaned and start a brand new blog in dedication of a brand new era in my life. I tried to write on my old blog (Fishing for Walnuts) and it just didn't feel right anymore. My whole life has completely changed and so much of my heart and soul has changed right along with it. It's time for something new!

2 comments:

  1. The new blog looks great! I love hearing your thoughts and view of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I have kept checking Fishing, just in case, but this feels right-er. How I enjoy hearing your thoughts and reading about your life!!!

    ReplyDelete